The Lepidus Property Difference
Lepidus Property provides access to some of the finest and most luxurious properties, including apartments, penthouses and villas in Monaco, the French Riviera, and other selected markets in Europe. Our partnerships with property owners, international investors, and exclusive network of local real estate agencies enable us to satisfy even the most demanding requests from our clients.
Extraordinary Properties – we evaluate each property listing based on:
- location and its current and future attractiveness
- property profile & features (type of property, amenities, condition, etc)
- current market price and investment value when compared to similar properties & locations
Quality Service – we approach each of our clients individually:
- experienced partners with local market expertise
- multilingual and multi-time zone client support
- private and specialised services through our partners
Bespoke property marketing – we employ tailored made marketing solutions:
- targetted regional & international property marketing campaigns
- discreet marketing to selected business partners & UHNWIs
- inhouse expertise in online/digital marketing solutions
Lepidus Property Mission & Vision:
> mission: adding value to each business relationship and transaction in which we are involved.
> vision: leadership position in innovative real estate marketing services and continuous contribution to the growth of the luxury real estate market.
The “Lepidus Property” brand name and lepidusproperty.com website is owned and operated by Lepidus Group Ltd. registered in England and Wales (company number 10330586) with its registerred office in London, UK. The lepidusproperty.com website is an international luxury real estate marketing platform dedicated to properties in Monaco and on the French Riviera. Listings on LepidusProperty.com may include properties from local and international real estate agencies and/or from property owners. All regulated real estate activities, including property viewings in Monaco and on the French RIviera are conducted by local licensed agencies as required by the laws of the specific countries.